Asia :Singapore 3N , Dream Cruise 2N , Genting Highland 1N , Kuala Lumpur 2N
Day 1: Arrive Singapore
Enjoy the Oriental City tour of Singapore, Merlion Park – a landmark of Singapore, Marina Bay Sands, Little India – the centre for the large Indian community in Singapore, Relaxing Singapore river view, Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay is a waterside building located on six hectares of waterfront land alongside Marina Bay, The Sri Mariamman Temple is Singapore’s oldest Hindu temple. Then check into Hotel. Relax till evening. Evening proceed to Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands followed guided Tram Tours and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 : Singapore – Dream cruise
Start your tour second day by visit to the Jurong Bird park – an 20.2 hectare open concept bird park & with a collection of 9,000 birds from 600 species it’s the largest in Asia Pacific. Evening drop at Port to board Star Cruise. Overnight stay Dream Cruise.
Day 3 : Dream cruise
Full day enjoy in Dream Cruise.
Day 4 : Dream cruise – Singapore
Arrive from cruise and check into Hotel. Post lunch Visit Exciting Sentosa Island an idyllic resort island with pristine beaches, world-class attractions, sea sports, golf and retreats. Reach Sentosa by Cable Car, Enjoy SEA Aquarium and Wings of the time – live laser show at Sentosa beach. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5 : Singapore
On Fifth day of tour visit to Universal Studio – Southeast Asia’s first Hollywood movie theme park. The Thrilling rides & shows like Madagascar, Lost world, Far Far Away, Hollywood Dreams Parade etc. Full day Experience the Ultimate movie themed entertainment. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6 : Singapore – Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highland
On Sixth day of tour with memorizing experience in Singapore check out and proceed to board your bus to Kuala Lumpur. Arrive to the Capital city of Malaysia i.e. Kuala Lumpur, Warm welcome & transfer to on the top of cool, breezy Genting Highlands by Cable car. Arrive at Genting Highland & Check into Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 7 : Genting Highland – Kuala Lumpur
On Seventh day proceed to Kuala Lumpur. Enroute visit Batu caves popular tourist attraction. This is dedicated to Lord Murugan and Check into Hotel. Afternoon proceed to the Scenic city tour of Kuala Lumpur Covering National Mosque – The Unique design of mosque embodies a contemporary expression of traditional Islamic art, Sultan Abdul Samad Building – Beautiful, Iconic Most photographed Building, Merdeka Square – One of the most interesting & Keynote Sports in the city. National Monument, Railway Station, Railway Administrations building, Photo stop at The Petronas Towers – an impressive icon of Kuala Lumpur. They are visable from just about everywhere in the city, and dominate the night sky. Photo stop at KL Tower – It also called as Menara Tower & it is used for communication purpose. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 8 : Kuala Lumpur
On the Eighth day Enjoy Sunway Lagoon which provides fun for all with more than 80 attractions that whirl and twirl, a manmade ‘river’ ride, a surf beach, a wave pool, a 360 degree revolving pirate ship the list of fun attractions, it has expanded and encompasses a total of five different zones – the water park, Scream Park, Amusement Park, Extreme Park and Wildlife Park. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 9 : Kuala Lumpur – Airport
Last day is free till departure and enjoy day by shopping then drop you at the airport to board your flight.
Meals on Tour :
DAY 1 : Lunch and Dinner
DAY 2-8 : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
DAY 9 : Breakfast
- A complete all-inclusive and exotic Singapore Malaysia tour Package with maximum quality sightseeing.
- Visit 4 cities in 09 days: Singapore, Genting Highlands, Kuala Lumpur, Malacca
- Stay 3 nights in Singapore – The Lion City
- Stay in Elegant hotels Like Aqueen Lavendor and First World DLX and Seri Pacific
- Daily American breakfast at the hotels
- Daily Indian Lunches and dinners
- Visit Universal Studios and spend a whole day at Resorts World Sentosa
- Enjoy a city tour of Singapore and Jurong Bird Park and Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands
- Visit Sentosa Island – SEA Aquarium, Wings of the time
- Enjoy the Coach journey from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur
- 2 Nights stay in World Class Dream cruise
- Stay 1 nights in Beautiful Genting Highlands
- All the important Stay 2 night in Kuala Lumpur, the shopper’s paradise
- Visit Batu Caves – home to the leading Hindu shrine in Malaysia
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Kuala Lumpur covering places of interest
- A photo stop at the Petronas Twin Towers – a memorable experience
- Visit Sunway Lagoon.
- Services of a professional and experienced Local Tour representative travelling with you throughout your
Singapore Malaysia tour.
- Airfare with Taxes
- 3 Nights stay in Singapore at Hotel Aqueen Lavendor
- 2 Nights stay in Dream Cruise with all inclusive for DA cabin
- 1 Night stay in Genting Highland at Hotel First World
- 2 Night stay in Kuala Lumpur at Hotel Seri Pacific
- American Breakfast and Indian Veg / Non Veg Lunch & Dinner
- All transportation by Luxury Executive Coach at destinations
- All sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary and all the entry fees + Visa fees
- The services of Bi-lingual Tour Manager
- Govt. Service Tax 5%