New Zealand : Christchurch 2N , Queenstown 3N , Rotorua 2N , Auckland 2N , Mt. Cook 2N
Day 1: Airport – Auckland
Arrive at Auckland. You will be transfer to Hotel. Evening free for relax. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 : Auckland
After breakfast proceed to City tour of Auckland. City tour included Mt.Eden, Harbour Bridge, Queens Street and Waterfront, Auckland Sky Tower Observatory Deck and Kelly Tarlton Underwater World. Free time for shopping in the evening. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 : Auckland – Rotorua – Waitomo
After breakfast proceed to Rotorua. En-route visit Waitomo caves and see the Glow Worm Grotto with a Silent water boat ride (subject to operation) and Government garden. Enjoy Maori Dance Concert in the evening. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 : Rotorua
After breakfast proceed to Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve, Agrodome Sheep shearing show. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5 : Rotorua – Queenstown
After breakfast drop you at the airport to board your flight to Queenstown. Arrive & Check into Hotel. Rest of the day free for relax. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 : Queenstown
After breakfast proceed to Full day excursion to Milford Sound. See the Wakatipu Lake, Te Anau Lake, and Chasm water fall as you experience the most scenic travel through the Fjiord Land National Park by Milford Sound Cruise. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 7 : Queenstown
After breakfast proceed to Arrowtown museum. Visit the Bungy Jumping Point. Experience the unique Jet Boat Adventure in Kawarau river. Enjoy Gondola ride to Bob Peak. Evening free to stroll around Queenstown’s beautiful waterfront and enjoy shopping. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 8 : Queenstown – Twizel – Mt Cook
After breakfast proceed to Mount cook via Twizel. Arrive & Check into Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 9 : Mt Cook
After breakfast free till departure. Then drop you at the airport to board your flight.
Day 10 : Mt Cook – Tekapo – Christ Church
After breakfast proceed to Christ Church via Tekapo. Visit Sir Edumund Hillary Alpine centre, Digital Dome Planetarium, 3 D Museum. Then visit Church of Good Shepherd in Tekapo. Post lunch continue to Christchurch. Arrive & Check into Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 11 : Christchurch
After breakfast proceed to Antarctic Centre. Entry to Antarctic Centre and Penguin encounter, Visit Willow bank for a Guided Kiwi tour. Post lunch proceed to City tour of Christchurch,Cathedral Square, Mona Vale, Avon River, Bridge of Remembrance, Museum, Cashmere Hills, Botanic Gardens.
Day 12 : Christchurch – airport
After breakfast free till departure, Then drop you at the airport to board your flight.
Meals on Tour :
DAY 1 : Dinner
DAY 2-11 : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
DAY 12 : Breakfast
- A complete all – inclusive New Zealand tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Enjoy daily Buffet breakfast Lunches & Dinners at finest restaurants
- Stay 02 nights in Christchurch – the Garden city
- Visit the Antarctic Centre in Christchurch
- Enjoy a city tour of Christchurch
- Stay 03 nights at Queenstown – Adventure capital of New Zealand
- Visit the Puzzling World in Wanaka
- Experience the steepest Gondola ride in the Southern Hemisphere in Queenstown enroute to Bob’s peak
- Enjoy a full day excursion to Milford Sound with lunch on board the cruise
- Visit Lake TeAnau and pass through the Homer tunnel in Ellington valley enroute to Milford Sound
- Stay 02 night in Rotorua
- Visit the Green and Blue Lakes in Rotorua
- Visit the TePuia Thermal reserve and see the Pohutu Geysers
- Marvel at natures display on your visit to the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves
- Stay 02 nights in Auckland
- Enjoy a city tour of Auckland
- Stay 02 nights in Mt.Cook
- Enjoy local sightseeing in Mt.Cook
- Visit 07 cities in 12 days at a relaxed and leisurely pace
- Airfare with Taxes
- 2 Nights stay in Christchurch at Heartland Hotel
- 3 Nights stay in Queenstown at Heartland Hotel
- 2 Nights stay in Rotorua at Sudima Hotel
- 2 Nights stay in Auckland at Rendezvous Hotel
- 2 Nights stay in Mt. Cook at Hermitage Hotel
- American Breakfast and Indian Veg / Non Veg & Dinner
- All transportation by Luxury Executive Coach at destinations
- All sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary and all the entry fees + Visa Fees
- Govt. Service Tax 5%