New Zealand : Christchurch 2N , Queenstown 3N , Rotorua 1N , Auckland 2N
Day 1: Airport – Christchurch
Arrive at Christchurch Airport. You will be transfer to Hotel. Check into Hotel. Evening free for relax. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 : Christchurch
After breakfast proceed to City tour of Christchurch, Museum, Antarctic center and South Pole Attractions. City tour includes Botanical Gardens along the Avon River and Cathedral Square. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 : Christchurch – Wanaka – Queenstown
After breakfast proceed to Queenstown. En-route visit Lake Tekapo- Carved out of mountain rock by glaciers and picrures Lake Pukki. We may have a Glimpse of Mt. Cook (subject to weather conditions). Visit Puzzling world at Wannaka. Then Arrive into Queenstown. Rest of the day free for relax. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 : Queenstown
After breakfast proceed to Arrowtown museum. Visit the Bungy Jumping Point. Experience the unique Jet Boat Adventure in Kawarau river. Enjoy Gondola ride to Bob Peak. Evening free to stroll around Queenstown’s beautiful waterfront and enjoy shopping. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5 : Queenstown – Milford sound
After breakfast proceed to Full day excursion to Milford Sound. See the Wakatipu Lake, TeAnau Lake, and Chasm water fall as you experience the most scenic travel through the Fjiord Land National Park by Milford Sound Cruise. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6 : Queenstown – Auckland – Rotorau – Waitomo
After breakfast proceed to Auckland by flight. Arrive & transfer to Rotorau. En-route visit Waitomo caves and see the Glow Worm Grotto with a Silent water boat ride (subject to operation) and Government garden. Enjoy Maori Dance Concert in the evening. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 7 : Rotorau – Auckland
After breakfast free till departure. Then drop you at the Brisbane airport to board your flight to Cairns. Arrive and transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 8 : Auckland
After breakfast proceed to City tour of Auckland. City tour included Mt.Eden, Harbour Bridge, Queens Street and Waterfront, Auckland Sky Tower Observatory Deck and Kelly Tarlton Underwater World. Free time for shopping in the evening.Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 9 : Auckland – Airport
After breakfast free till departure. Then drop you at the airport to board your flight.
Meals on Tour :
DAY 1 : Dinner
DAY 2-8 : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
DAY 9 : Breakfast
- A complete all – inclusive New Zealand tours with maximum quality sightseeing
- Enjoy daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinners at finest restaurants
- Stay 02 nights in Christchurch – the Garden city through
- Visit the Antarctic Centre in Christchurch
- Enjoy a city tour of Christchurch
- Stay 03 nights at Queenstown – Adventure capital of New Zealand
- Visit the Puzzling World in Wanaka
- Experience the steepest Gondola ride in the Southern Hemisphere in Queenstown enroute to Bob’s peak
- Enjoy a full day excursion to Milford Sound with lunch on board the cruise
- Visit Lake Te Anau and pass through the Homer tunnel in Ellington valley enroute to Milford Sound
- Stay 01 night in Rotorua
- Visit the Green and Blue Lakes in Rotorua
- Visit the Te Puia Thermal reserve and see the Pohutu Geysers
- Marvel at natures display on your visit to the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves
- Stay 02 nights in Auckland
- Enjoy a city tour of Auckland
- Airfare with Taxes
- 2 Nights stay in Christchurch at Heartland Hotel
- 3 Nights stay in Queenstown at Heartland Hotel
- 1 Night stay in Rotorua at Sudima Hotel
- 2 Nights stay in Auckland at Rendezvous Hotel
- American Breakfast and Indian Veg / Non Veg & Dinner
- All transportation by Luxury Executive Coach at destinations
- All sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary and all the entry fees + Visa Fees
- Govt. Service Tax 5%