Africa :Nairobi 1N , Masai Mara 3N , Naivasha 1N
Day 1: Arrive – Nairobi
Met upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by Representative. Assistance and transfer to Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure with the possibility of realizing optional excursions. Accommodation on bed and breakfast basis at the Hotel.
Day 2 : Nairobi – Aberdares National Park
After breakfast drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch at The Carnivore Restaurant. After lunch drive to Nyeri arriving at The Outspan Hotel. Late evening transfer to Treetops Lodge in The Aberdare National Park. Rest of the day at leisure with game viewing from the lodge. Dinner and overnight at Treetops Lodge.
Note: Only small overnight bags are allowed at Treetops. The rest of the luggage will be stored at Outspan Hotel from where it will be collected the following morning.
Day 3 : Aberdares National Park / Lake Nakuru National Park
Early morning wakeup call and transfer to Outspan Hotel for breakfast. After breakfast drive to Lake Nakuru National Park arriving in time for lunch at Flamingo Hill Camp. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Flamingo Hill Camp (FB)..
Day 4 : Lake Nakuru National Park / Masai Mara Game Reserve
After breakfast drive to Masai Mara Game Reserve arriving in time for lunch at Mara Sarova Camp. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 5 : Masai Mara Game Reserve
Very early in the morning, after a cup of coffee or tea in the lodge you will join your driver-guides and set out for an early morning game drive in the reserve. This is usually the best game viewing time as during the early hours, temperatures are low and the animals are the most active. The plains game roam the savannahs licking on the morning dew on the leaves, watching all the while for the predators. Back in the camp, enjoy your sumptuous buffet breakfast then it’s time to relax or swim in the camp’s pool. Mid morning game drive followed by lunch in the lodge. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 6 : Masai Mara Game Reserve – Nairobi – Airport
After breakfast drive to Nairobi, Kenya’s colourful capital city. Drop off at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your onward departure flight.
Meals on Tour :
DAY 1 : Lunch and Dinner
DAY 2-5 : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
DAY 6 : Breakfast
- A complete all inclusive exotic tour
- Stay at top quality Game lodges
- Buffet breakfast at the hotels.
- Enjoy meals in the comfort of your lodges in Kenya
- Once in a lifetime chance to see the ‘Big Five’ – Rhinos, Leopards, Elephants, Buffaloes and Lions
- Extensive game drives included to experience the wild from up close
- Stay 01 night in Nairobi – the capital of Kenya
- Visit the Langata Giraffe Centre in Nairobi
- Photograph yourself at the Equator
- Stay 03 nights in Masai Mara – The world famous game reserve
- Visit Lake Nakuru a once in a lifetime opportunity to see endangered animal species like Rothschild Giraffes,
the Black Rhinos, White Rhinos, Waterbucks, Wild Buffaloes, Baboons, etc.
- Your chance to get a close up view of the pink flamingoes – only at Lake Nakuru
- Stay 01 night at the Lake Naivasha Country Club at Naivasha
- Visit the Chimpanzee Sanctuary in Sweetwaters National Park
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your Kenya tour
- Airfare with Taxes
- 1 Night stay in Nairobi – the capital of Kenya
- 3 Nights stay in Masai Mara – The world famous game reserve
- 1 Night stay at the Lake Naivasha Country Club at Naivasha
- American Breakfast and Indian Veg / Non Veg Lunch & Dinner
- All transportation by Luxury Executive Coach at destinations
- All sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary and all the entry fees
- Govt. Service Tax 5%