Asia :Hong Kong 3N , Macau 1N , Beijing 3N , Shanghai 3N
Day 1: Arrive Beijing
Arrive Beijing. On arrival you will be met and transferred to hotel by the local guide. After a good rest in a comfortable hotel, you will take dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Beijing
Depart from hotel in the morning to visit the biggest public square in the world, Tian’anmen Square conquers you with its grandeur at the first sight. Then you are leaded to Forbidden City. It is the imperial palace for 24 emperors during Ming and Qing Dynasties and the biggest ancient architecture complex in the world. You walk in the museum to see with your eyes, to touch with your hands and fell with your hearts. In the afternoon, you continue your trip toSummer Palace. Having the largest royal park and being well preserved, it was designated, in 1960 by the State Council, as a Key Cultural Relics Protection Site of China. Containing examples of the ancient arts, it also has graceful landscapes and magnificent constructions. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Beijing
In the morning drive 75km to visit the Great Wall (Badaling Section) which is the symbol of China and the wisdom of Chinese people. It is very unbelievable that Chinese succeeded in building such a great architecture with simple tools in ancient time. Then visit Ming Tombs (Changling Tomb), consisting of 13 tombs of the emperors of the Ming Dynasty after the capital was moved from Nanjing to Beijing. This is unique as it is the only huge palace made of camphor wood. Take a half-day Hutong Tour by rickshaw to visit the ancient lanes and alleyways of Beijing. Afternoon you will roam in Beijing Olympic Park, where you can touch the National Stadium– Bird’s Nest and National Aquatics Center –Water Cube. Dinner at Indian Restaurant .Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Beijing – Shanghai
After breakfast proceed to railway station to board your bullet train to Shanghai. Arrive and transfer to Hotel. Then Visit Nanjing Road and The Bund, The Bund famous waterfront regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years. Later visit Oriental pearl tower with museum, the world’s third tallest TV and radio tower. Dinner at Indian Restaurant .Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Shanghai
After breakfast Proceed to People’s square, it ranks an important place in the Central Business Area of Indian Lunch.Proceed to miniature lakes and bridge, then visit Cheng Huang Temple. Proceed to Huangpu River Dinner at Indian Restaurant .Overnight at the hotel. Shanghai, Yu Garden,-a traditional Chinese park with beautiful pavilions.
Day 6 : Shanghai
After breakfast proceed to Suzhou city tour and Visit Grand Canal Including Entry fees Cruise on Grand In the evening proceed to Acrobatic show. Dinner at Indian Restaurant .Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Shanghai – Hong Kong
After breakfast fly to Hong Kong. Arrive Hong Kong.Welcome to the Fragrant Harbour of Asia – HONG KONG. On arrival to airport you will be received by our Tour Manager and transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 8 : Hong Kong
After breakfast proceed to dazzling City tour of Hong Kong covering Victoria Peak – It is also known locally as The Peak.it is the highest mountain on the island, Aberdeen Fishing Village – Here you see rows upon rows of the old-fashioned junks and sampans, some house boats where the fishermen and their families still live. Repulse Bay – is a famous attraction in Hong Kong for its clean beach and Jewellery outlet – for shopping lover we will take you to their. Evening return to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 9 : Hong Kong
After breakfast proceed to Disneyland tour – a magical kingdom inspired by fairy-tale dreams and explore 7 lands filled with magic and Disney Characters. Featuring an array of thrilling rides and attractions under six themed areas provides unparalleled entertainment for the whole family. Evening return to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 10 : Hong Kong – Macau
After breakfast proceed to Macau by ferry. Macau is one of the world’s richest cities Arrive & transfer to Hotel. Post lunch proceed to City tour of Macau covering St.Paul’s Chathedral – the Historic Centre & the most recognizable, dramatic, and popular icons of the city of Macau. The Old city walls – Ruins of fortification that encircled Macau in the 16th century. NA THA temple is a Chinese folk religion temple. Fisherman’s Wharf – is a theme park as well as a shopping centre in Macau the A-Ma temple – A secluded respite from the ultra-crowded streets of one of the world’s most densely populated areas. Evening return to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 11 : Macau – Hong Kong – Airport
After breakfast free till evening for shopping. Evening drop you at the airport to board your flight.
Meals on Tour :
DAY 1 : Lunch and Dinner
DAY 2-10 : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
DAY 11 : Breakfast
- A complete all-inclusive and exotic 11 days Hong Kong Macau China Package Tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Daily American breakfast at the hotels
- Indian/Local Lunches Daily Indian dinners at finest Indian restaurants
- Stay 3 nights in Beijing
- Visit the Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
- Visit the Summer Palace
- Visit the Great Wall of China – a truly great experience
- Visit the Temple of Heaven
- Spend 03 Nights in Shanghai
- Visit the Observatory of the Shanghai World Financial Centre – the highest Observatory in the world
- Enjoy an evening cruise on the Huang Pu River See Chinese acrobatics at its best at the Acrobatic Show
- Guided City Tour of Shanghai
- Visit the Jade Buddha Temple and Shanghai Museum
- Visit the Yuyuan Gardens
- Ride on the Fastest train in China – the MAGLEV – on your way to the airport
- Stay 01 nights at the Macau
- Enjoy a city tour of Macau
- Stay 03 nights in Hong Kong
- Enjoy a city tour of Hong Kong
- Relive your childhood dreams at Disneyland, Hong Kong
- Ride the Peak Tram to the top level of Victoria Peak
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping
- Visit 04 cities in 11 days: Beijing, Shanghai, Macau, and Hongkong
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your holiday
hong kong macau china package tour
- 3 Night stay in Hong Kong
- 1 Night stay in Macau
- 3 Night stay in Beijing
- 3 Night stay in Shanghai
- American Breakfast and Indian Veg / Non Veg Lunch & Dinner
- All transportation by Luxury Executive Coach at destinations
- All sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary and all the entry fees
- The services of Bi-lingual Tour Manager
- Govt. Service Tax 5%