Europe : London | France | Germany | Switzerland | Italy
Day 1: India – London
Arrive London Heathrow Airport You will be transferred to Hotel. Proceed to Swamy Narayan Temple – Intricately designed and made of white Italian Carrara marble. Overnight stay at Hotel in London.
Day 2 : London
Breakfast at Hotel, Proceed to London city tour covering important landmarks like, Hyde Park, the Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, and River Thames. Visit the world-renowned Madame Tussauds wax museum. Proceed London Eye – get splendid views of the city while you ride the London eye at a slow speed for 30 minutes. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the United Kingdom, which stands at 135 metres tall overlooking the river Thames. Overnight stay at Hotel in London.
Day 3 : London – Paris
Early Morning drive from London to Dover port. After completing the immigration and check-in procedures board the ferry for the short channel crossing to Calais. Arrive and Proceed to Paris Hotel and Check in. Evening enjoy a romantic cruise on River Seine. Enjoy Paris by Night Tour see the main sights illuminated. Overnight stay at Hotel in Paris.
Day 4 : Paris
Breakfast at Hotel, Proceed city tour of Paris, we will be introduced to the main sights of this beautiful city: Hotel des Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde, and the Opera. Be mesmerized by the breath-taking view of Paris from the top of Eiffel Tower – 3rd Level. Overnight stay at Hotel in Paris.
Day 5 : Paris – Heidel Burg
Breakfast at Hotel, Proceed to Heidelberg, situated on the banks of the river Neckar. Enjoy the city tour of Old Heidelberg Overnight stay at Hotel in Heidelberg
Day 6 : Heidelberg – Black Forest – Rhine Falls
Breakfast at Hotel, Proceed to Black Forest, Surrounded by dark fir forests, fairy tale woods and flowering Meadows, He is the home of the world – famous cuckoo clock. Get invited for a free demonstration and buy one for your home – a prized possession. Later we proceed to Switzerland Visit Rhine Falls – the Largest Waterfalls in Europe Overnight stay at Hotel in Swiss.
Day 7 : Mt. Titlis – Lucerne
Breakfast at Hotel Proceed to Mt.Titlis – all new cable-car ride up to Mt. Titlis witness the world’s first revolving cable-car ride, a truly once-in-a lifetime experience. Then Proceed to scenic Lucerne. Here you will also have some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Overnight stay at Hotel in Swiss.
Day 8 : Swiss – Venice
Breakfast at Hotel Proceed to Venice – The most romantic city in Italy with its distinctive architecture and famous gondola rides. Post Lunch Board a boat sail over the Guidecca Canal, past the Adriatic Sea to arrive at St. Mark’s Square – the main square of Venice. This astonishingly wonderful lagoon city is renowned for the beauty of its setting, architecture and artworks. You can see St. Mark’s square with the Basilica, Dodge’s Palace, Campanile and the Bridge of Sighs. Enjoy a Romantic Gondola Ride, a flat bottomed Venetian rowing boat, amidst the stunning backdrop of baroque buildings. This truly is one of the best ways to enjoy this enchanting city.Also witness a Murano Glass demonstration and marvel at the intricate and colourful glass artifacts hand-crafted by master craftsmen. Overnight stay at Hotel in Padova.
Day 9 : Venice – Pisa – Rome
Breakfast at Hotel, Proceed to Pisa. On arrival, marvel at The Piazza del Duomo (Cathedral Square) which is dominated by four great religious structures: the Duomo, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Baptistry and the Camposanto. Proceed to the historic city of Rome, a city built on seven hills situated on the banks of the river Tiber.Overnight stay at Hotel in Rome.
Day 10 : Rome – India
Breakfast at Hotel Proceed to Rome city tour, Covering Piazza Venezia, Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Roman Forum and several more sights of this remarkable city. Then visit the divinely beautiful basilica of St. Peter’s – the unparalleled home of architectural and artistic masterpieces. Get mesmerized by the works of Michelangelo and Bernini. Next Visit the magnificent Colosseum from inside, a vast amphitheatre. In the evening visit the beautiful Trevi Fountains, where the legend goes that tossing a coin over your shoulder gets you back to Rome. Fly back to India with pleasant memories of your European tour.
- Guided city tour of Paris
- Visit to Eiffel tower (3rd floor)
- Entrance and Guided tour of Louvre museum
- River Seine Cruise
- Paris by Night Tour
- Orientation Tour including the visit to Grand Place
- Mannekin Pis statue
- Atomium (photo stop)
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Keukenhof Gardens (for arrivals in Holland on or before 11th May 2019)
- Wooden Shoe factory and cheese farm
- Gothic Cathedral “Dom”
- Old city of HeidelBurg
BLACK FOREST :
- Visit Cuckoo clock outlet, Scenic drive
- Cable car ride to mount Titlis
- Orientation tour of Lucerne City tour of Interlaken and Bern
- Vaduz : Orientation Tour
- Visit to Swarovski Crystal World.
- Orientation Tour.
ITLY – VENICE :
- Boat ride (water Taxi) to St. Mark’s Square
- Orientation tour (Visit St. Mark’s Square – see the Bridge of Sighs, Doges Palace and the Basilica di San Marco)
- Visit the Murano Glass Show room in Venice and demonstration of Glass Blowing Romantic Gondola Ride
- View of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo Guided city tour of Florence and free time in historic centre of the city
- Visit Field of Miracles – see Cathedral, Baptistery and Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Guided City Tour of Rome and Vatican, Colosseum, Trevi fountain
- Airfare with taxes
- Visa fees
- 02 Nights stay in London at Hotel Ramada Hounslow with breakfast
- 02 Nights stay in Paris at Hotel Novotel with breakfast
- 01 Nights stay in Hockenheim at NH Hotel with breakfast
- 02 Nights stay in Swiss at Hotel Terrace Engelberg with breakfast
- 01 Night stay in Venice at Hotel Crown Plaza with breakfast
- 01 Nights stay in Pisa at Hotel Meditur with breakfast
- 01 Nights stay in Rome at Hotel Novotel with breakfast
- All Indian Veg / Non Veg Lunches and Dinner
- Travel insurance
- All sightseeing and transfer by luxury coach with English Speaking Guide
- 5% GST